Welcome!

Posted on







Hello ladies! Welcome to "The Gigi Diaries." For so long I’ve procrastinated on starting a blog. Every time I made a plan to sit down and start one something else came up. Talk about busy. I simply had absolutely no time. As a Human Biology major with plans of going to medical school, blogging wasn’t really on my schedule of tasks to complete. All my science majors know the struggle. Haha! For awhile I've been following a couple of my favorite Medical bloggers and they inspired me a lot. That's when I realized that I too wanted to do the same. That same night I found myself creating an account to start my own blog and this time, no excuses. I decided that this could be something that I could do for fun to escape the stressful and hectic life as a college student. I also hope that my blog will help inspire other young ladies as well. Besides, us ladies have to stick together :)


Ready to begin this journey of blogging with me? Where I share everything from Beauty to my journey of Medicine. Tell a friend, to tell a friend. Xoxo, Medgina.

1 comment