Au Revoir 2015, Bienvenue 2016!

Posted on




It’s safe to say that I will not miss 2015, but I will remember it. From blessings and trials to love and heartbreak. I’ve learned a lot throughout the past year. I’ve learned how to grow on my own and I’ve also learned to let go. My New Year’s resolution has been the same for years now, which is: to continue to grow. Grow, grow and grow. To me, one can never do enough growing. Growth is something that must happen in order to move on to the next stage. Without it, we’d be stuck for a very long time. So my New Year’s resolution to you all is to grow. I dare you to grow and be great. Happy New Year!



What’s a new year, without a new journal? I picked up this journal at Marshall’s for only $7.99! Journaling has been a therapeutic thing of mine for a very long time. There are some days where you just want to release the build up stress and emotions that you’re feeling inside and sometimes speaking isn’t always the answer. Try journaling, I promise you’ll like it!

2 comments

  1. I think that's what I'm lacking. I always seem to get random urges to write but I never follow through. I think I need a cute journal. Inspiring post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully said!! Continue to grow and be great!

    ReplyDelete